Thursday 7 January 2010

Horus Heresy: First Heretic

So, I can finally reveal the latest cover for the new instalment of the Horus Heresy series, "First Heretic" written by the ever rock-steady, Aaron Dembski-Bowden:

(Above)
Release date:
November 2010

To be honest, I was apprehensive about this piece to start off with - it's the series' first foray into exploring 'Chaos' (Aaron's absolutely the right man to write it) and I wanted to make sure the 'Chaos Space Marines' looked really freaky and the 'Custodes' looked super-cool. Luckily, Aaron had some fantastic ideas and inspirations, so I let his thoughts guide me. Very Zen.

I guess it'll be a while until this one comes out, so we'll have to wait until November 2010 when I can put up a "making of..."

If you're very nice to me I'll show you the full image at the conventions I'll be attending ;)

No comments: